Men with Autoimmune or ANY Chronic Illness

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello followers. I said I was going to post more in November, and I was still being a lame slacker. I'll try harder. The good news is I am returning to work almost a year to the day after going out due to my health. I made some good choices lately, returning part-time instead of trying to continue with unrealistic full-time work. I am just lucky I am able to return to work. The majority of those with APS eventually are not able to. I will probably be there at some point myself. It just isn't today. Wish me luck. I'll keep you posted how it's going. I promise! Also, I added a link to an APS friend who blogs about her journey with APS. Her name is Kristina, and has become an inspiration to me. She has a positive outlook despite her challenges. Her link is "Life With APS" on your right

2 comments:

  1. I'm leaving myself a comment, to make sure the function is working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carson........still waiting to see your next blog xx

    ReplyDelete