Men with Autoimmune or ANY Chronic Illness

Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 19, 2012

I apologize I've been a slacker on my blog. I spend so much time on the APS site on Facebook, I have neglected this site. I intend to post in the coming months and see if there are any comments left. At the urging of my Rheumatologist, I started a new medication about 6 weeks ago. It's called CellCept. It is an immunosuppressant. The goal is to suppress my immune response, so I can avoid APS going out of control and avoid an all out attack like I went through last winter. My goal is to stay well, and keep from having a full body clotting catastrophe again. It has been a difficult medication, causing even more fatigue than I already had. I'll keep you posted! My current goal is to get back to work. My Doc wants we to not go back too soon. I want to try right after New Year. I need to work, it's who I am. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment