Men with Autoimmune or ANY Chronic Illness

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Resurrection of me

Hello, and my sincerely apology to those who may have followed my blog. I took a break, a long...... break from the daily thoughts of focusing on APS. I broke the Facebook leash, and only visit once a month if that. Broke the daily focus of my FB page, the private APS-FB page, and this blog. I decided one day, I no longer wanted to think about my disease on a daily basis. I had to take back my life this disease robbed from me. The only way I could do that, is to live life without a daily reminder of the devastation APS has done to my life. It took way too much control of my life the past 15 years, and I had to make ME the focus of life again. Not the monkey on my back, with the name APS. And in my case CAPS. Another tier of this disease. Luckily not as common, but even more catastrophic. Hence the letters C.A.P.S......I will try to get back here and see if there are any followers. There are some great older posts from many men, if you dig into the archives. I think the link is at the bottom right of the page. Sincerely, -Carson.

No comments:

Post a Comment